Translate

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Round two, beer and a shot, nice, I like a buzz. I feel one coming on, god help the women folk, haha good I still have a sense of the absurd, well,.the smoke is good, but then when isn't cronic? Ha look out ladies, i can be so ...

Awesome, as are the ladys here, they know how stroke your mind, it's a game I love, one we all like to play, flirtious behavior can be sooo much fun, love ya hun, love your rack, well, they are...awesome! :-) Thx for the pic Mary, you are a great sport and lady, you are a credit to your craft, what a wench,  arrrrg...love this place. Wow, Sunday night is Disney night, on my birthday, hurray...nice job, Callan, oh ya, you work that Sharpie girl, you are to cute...and tacos are up, chicken delishiousness, it just keeps getting better. Time out!
Better, sometimes a guy just has to, you know, well, the fun cuntinuse, my my, run&coke, round 3...it's on cosmos, tonight I conquer gravity...ha! And who's going to bring in the sun? Never fear, I'll be on duty,  the day will dawn, coffee will be mine.....peace

No comments:

Post a Comment