Translate

Friday, March 1, 2013

March marching orders, pray for the children....in like a lamb, no more, poor pope poop peter, justice truth will prevail

 
so sorry Pope Poopy Peter, boys are for girls...
you play dirty, you pay dearly...so sorry you so bad...for being sooo good..
the truth, that's all we want!!!
and Justice..
 
wow, funny what 40 years will do to you...
oldguy 1970
the road,
I started my journey in 1954,
from a Japanese orphanage,
to Texas....yes I have be in cultural shock ever since,
some of it has been good, some...not so much...
prejudice is a ugly beast, fortunately my
adopted parents were very progressive,
very loving and open minded, I learned much from them,
god bless them both, I know they are in their "heaven"
just as I know they will always be with me...
THANKS Mom & Dad, you did your part, now it's up to
Me...
 
so I am building a better universe...
in my mind...
Your welcome...
 
 
well, time to roll, like stone....peace, love, prosperity, you rock!!
"SUBLIME MADNESS"
 
MY NEW JOB
fixing this beautiful orb....wanna help?

PRAY FOR THE CHILDREN...
 
PEACE,
the oldguy, formerly from Tempe...
looking homeward...
 
 
you never know what's in the cards.....


No comments:

Post a Comment