Translate

Monday, March 18, 2013

Bad Mother Cluckers, what the cluck?

All I can say is, mmmmm, good foods, cheap beers, industrial Jinga, outdoor patios, gameyard, and cheap beers. Oh, did I mention cheap beer, right, happyhour is definitely happy. Hurray for happy, I like happy, it's just the hours, oh well, I'd say that one has a serious problem if 50¢ beers over 4 hours cant get you happy ...I'm happy and its only been 3 hours. It's good to pace ones self, my, young crowd, go figure.
So as the sun sets, and the bird's settle in for the night, the animals start prowling the night. Sometimes I reflect how fortunate it is to be at the top of the food chain, and now I'm hungrey. Time for more eats, the burnt shit on a stick I had earlier was delishous, but a mere appetizer. Must explore the menu further. Mmmm mac & cheese, could be good.
Wow, moon's at 12 ocluck. Lots of energy flowing ...could get interesting. Yes big things are afoot. Big indeed. The fate of the world hinges on Cyprus, go figure!
Have a great night, and as always, I'll get the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment