Translate

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Clouds on the horizon,

Time to break out the all weather gear. Massachusetts is predicted to get, 36 inches of snow this weekend, holy crabcakes, Obomber, Hawaii sounds better every day.
Think I'll go see, "Greedy Lying Bastards" @ the Valley Art theater, this Sunday, probably a early show, then hang out at the Sail Inn, for the afternoon reggae/Grateful Dead party, sunday is my 62 birthday, i'll probably party like it's 1462, (oldschool) drink copious amounts of grogg, ogle the ladys, and try not to burn this town down...or maybe just keel over and be a trip hazard on the way to the head.
Good times will be had, even if it kills me, damn straight Skippy, you only die once, (per lifetime) so, if the weather behaves, Sail Inn it is, so if you've nothing to do, come on down, celebrate a life, mine and yours, celebrate the new world reality, do we really need an excuse to drink? I think not, Hurray for living, hurray for beer, hurray for being.....Here!
so it's Thursday night, guess I'll roll over to mill, always entertaining, to bad the merchants have banned all creative and artistic color from the street, only dollars welcomed on Mill, they even have spare change meters, so you can give to those in need, without having to actually interact with them...ya, I use to love this town, but I must turn my back side to you Tempe, your idea of main street sucks, and your demise is slowly but surely coming. This town use to rock, what happened, I guess it just got to big, yes, to big, to spread out, to concerned with the bottom line....to corporate to love, the end of a era, it was epic, it was people sharing good times, now, it's all about getting laid, I guess that explains all the bars, but not ONE decent cafe or bistro, but the rest? Hooters? Expensive appetizers passing for entrées, I could go on, but, I miss the "Beast" 6 East, Longwongs, the "Cave" Casa Loma, those were great places, unpretentous, inexpensive, yet Great food, live music, real people, good times. Not these, over made up, underdressed, fukbunnys without a clue, looking for a free ride, and then there are the ladys...sweet jesus protect me! Damn, they are out in force tonight, must be FB night on Mill, oh well, what can you do, these are their times as well, the fuking times we live and love in, time enough to be better, i like to think its a better world today than in my youth, i like to think that,  the world needs to return to the values, and
social structures that share all the burdens and rewards that prosperity give us, a return to the tribe, of community, back to a real sense of value, of things that bring us a sense of happiness, of a future worth looking forward to, a future with hope and love. To the good times.

Let's make it so.

Peace
Be Here Now, 
live the moment.....
and as always, I'll take care of the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment