Translate

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Number 12, last round...the angels are hovering, time has stopped, the moment is...as I am, to be alive free no limits the universe is my canvas, emotions,my pallet, the future, my lasting love...let's paint some shit!!!

Wow, time out...oxygen break (code)....right! Gotta get my head that way, thanks Johnny5 ur such a..kids, what can you do?  Fuk it...Bonus round...
And the Band rocks on...what!
10:45 and WTF, that's it? The bands leaving? How is this epic...I demand satisfaction, or at least another drink, yes,I can do that..time out....wow, tried to leave a number...that's, fuked up. Haha,graffiti maximus..yes, now where's that bar.
11:00 pm, hello...yes, the clocks ticking...time is on my side, ha, we'll see, to the wind, the road calls, the sun waits for no man....back to work, humming...small problem there.
It's chill time...I'll get the sun, later my friends.

Peace/Love
Ok,one for the road.....

No comments:

Post a Comment