Translate

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Round 11, holy crap on a stick.

There goes the day shift, by by, yes, another rum & coke and I'm still vertical, hurray, gravity, you bastard, I laugh in your face....somehow I think I'll regret that statement...stay tune, live entertainment, this should be good, time out....WTF...it's only 9pm, yes, tonight could be epic....let's see...the first band is "Dream Journal" ok, I'm in....last time I sat here,.I talked with Roger Cline of the"Refreshments", right...epic, let's see how the night progresses, is it 1995? Ha, ,I miss you, H S Thompson, Jim, Janice, Tupac, Biggy, Jimmy, Martain and John, WTF...sorry, my bad, yes, the good sometimes pass, before their time, but they are still with us...love, no barriers, no limits, NO FEAR, later, my drink calls to me, the musician demands my ears...

And the song remains the same, quotable and philosophical, nicely done....now, we will stalk this elusive animal, in his natural environment, the"stage" come...the night is tasty and young, let's dance...

No comments:

Post a Comment