Translate

Saturday, March 2, 2013

As the sun sets...

Another awsome day,chalk one up for our side, much Thanks, we are blessed, so much to do, so far to jump, so so far yet look how far we have come, many blessing, many joys,many realitys to explore, the joy of cooking, on a celestrial capitol, time to exit the frying pan, yes this feels so much better, in love again, and its not about "the Mary", no it's being in love...just that, love....the sun slowly slides behind the clouds, I watch another violation of our precious air, fools, just another prayer, a single thought, there much better, my last night with a address, again, the road calls, i hear her singing to me, come away, I will show you wonders, ha, lets see what you got, lady. and a last thought for the day, Hurray for Texas, today in 1836, the Republic of Texas was born, the true America, later my friends, peace and goodnight, I'll see to the sun...

No comments:

Post a Comment