Translate

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sunny beach, Don't burn those beautys!

KATSUSHIKA HOKUSAI
The beauty of great art is transcendental, it speaks to all of us at some level. for me, it is to see a new interpretation of a classical scene, the soul of the artist if you would. 
This is indubitably my favorite artist, not living, on ether side of the Pacific, I'm sure you'll recognize some of his work, seems it's everywhere. 

Lately I've found it hard, to feel tranquil as I study the solar storm patterns, as well as the global weather patterns in general, To sum it up


This is yesterdays image of the current storms, yes today's is even more active,
things are heating up in the heavens
this is a link to the best current images of the sun.

So what does one wear in a summer solar storm?
That's right, whatever....!
Sorry but I can't hook you up with the 3 of a kind!



SEE YOU ON THE BEACH!!!
and about the sun,
share an umbrella with someone!
peace out
be safe
be happy
BE HERE NOW!
ogntempe

out

Wait a minute, I think this is where I do my little rant.
Ya, that's right I thi.......

We Interrupt this fool with the following message!




Today is a day that will live in infamy, goooogle worldwide has just purchased,

APPLE COMPUTERS, COCA COLA, and the USA Inc.
were recently purchased by Goooogle
for a staggering 275 Trillion Dollars, UK
pay record dividends to stockholders....$ .17 per share
Congress to probe "where's the money?" and "can they dude that?"
DUDE!!

I'm done, ogntempe....out








No comments:

Post a Comment