Translate

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

HIGH & DRY


It's mid August...the Lilly's are wilting,
Nobody gets out alive,
"what Global warming?"

OLDGUY ALERT

LAST SEEN HEADING FOR BEACH
MAY BE WEARING SPANDEX
BEWARE

IT'S SHARK WEEK
 
nice shark cage,
what a beach house, but wheres the beach.. 
 

the beach is MIA,

so much is missing these days,
most of the young ones don't know what's missing,
can you remember,
do you care?

Funny, I still do, care, remember, try to make a difference,
whatever...
I'm still swinging, it's the American way,
 
 SOME DAYS YOU JUST HAVE TO..
BREAK SOME EGGS, DEFLECT SOME MISSILE'S,
EAT A CURSE,
SOME DAYS,

NOT TODAY!


 today, we chill.....
right, it's time for a coke break!
RIGHT ON,




 are we at the beach yet oldguysan?
 yes, girls, and now for the SUN & MOON Report,
I think we can look forward to a spectacular New Moon,


the SUN..


REMEMBER  SUN SCREEN
PROTECT YOUR SENSITIVE THINGS!
 
 moderate activity, eastern limb growing,
we will see a increase in activity, major quake watch...
New Moon approaching,


the MOON...


I love the innernet....
ogntempe...lost in thought
images of Mt Fuji, my home, my dreams


I realise that I have looked to long at the sun,
I see spots most of the time,
I see crazy things,
things that hurt, my eyes, don't want
to see them no more. No more hurtful things.

 
the moon doesn't seem to hurt my eyes, so much.
Imagine that!

Have a great week, hope you get wet, I plan to...
ogntempe
out
meow...ow!
gurrr...ow!
We'll be back!
 
 
 
 
 
 
somebody stop me...
 
Thanks
 


No comments:

Post a Comment