Translate

Saturday, August 4, 2012

a fisherman's wife's dream...say what?

Dreams can be powerful instruments of insight,
or they can be a source of great terror,
or just plain entertaining, dreams, much has be built on them.

Do you dream in the night?

or are you like me, dreaming all the time.

I like my way, my dreams are all ways entertaining.


this is a reoccurring dream, see what I mean.


But lately I have been dreaming about the sun, right, Du, why?
This is bugging me, there is so much going on with the sun, the bombardment of a whole spectrum of waves and particles, sub-atomics, black noles, what the hell! To much, to much, I just want my tomatoes to grow. and the girls in blue to go skins...

A LOOK AT SPACE WEATHER
wow this is awsome, nice sun pics....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hgPk_AQc7w&list=PL31F5B11CA5F761B7&index=44&feature=plpp_video


magnetic fields in action,
cosmic foreplay, word.



the word for the day,

FOREPLAY

Ponder this my chillin's

much love,

be here now...

No comments:

Post a Comment