Translate

Thursday, August 2, 2012

A SHOT and a BEER, Rack em up, babe

You are not really living in the present today -- but that's okay! Your mind is on future possibilities, and it's a great time to imagine new opportunities and then see about making them work."


HORISCOPE FOR TODAY,  HUMMM




Well what do you think about that Mr Coco, gggrrrrrrrrrr, girrrp!
Right, me too!

Very strange, almost Karmic, my k-9 friend, and to you, reading this, wondering, what the 7ell?
:) life is like that, messages in messages, a kind of matrix, like the hand of god giving you a wet willy.





                                      






on this day,

In 1876,

frontiersman "Wild Bill" Hickok was shot and killed while playing poker at a saloon in Deadwood, Dakota Territory, by Jack McCall, who was later hanged
WILD BILL HICKOK
            R.I.P.

Do you know what a dead man's hand is?






Back to te weather,
oh my!

this is the BEST site for
current world weather, my fave
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL31F5B11CA5F761B7

this is a most informitive site...

So much is happening in the universe, I hope this crap isn't to scary, sure makes me reflective.
So as always,
be safe
be happy
BE HERE NOW...

ogntempe
on the road...






No comments:

Post a Comment