Translate

Monday, April 1, 2013

WikiLeaks : LEAKED - U.N. Briefing On Alien God Arrival

My Easter gift from the Universe, thank you Jesus...







https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAlq0maKf2o
This is what all the fuss is about, there is a larger war going on, than the "little wars", that we have had to suffer thru for the last 100 years. I have long suspected that the Knights Templar were still with us, biding their time, watching, protecting. While studying the historical records of the Templar's and Hospitalers, I was intrigued by the mass death warrants for all Templar's, issued by the Vatican. I always suspected a money and power grab by the pompous pricks of St Petersville. Seems there was a little more to the story.

All this time, the last 2 years I have spent 2-4 hrs a day minimum, searching, viewing vid after vid. UFOs, D.U.M.B.s, Illuminati, Freemasons, Skull and Crossbones, NWO, Chem trails, and on and on, and it adds up to this. Jesus has returned, and has called out all those that do evil in his name....wow, is the Vatican FUCKED. Are they in for a rude awaking, when they get the bill for the last 2000 years of ripping off countries and people. Yet it appears his main attention is on the new heart of evil...AMERIKA.

If anybody bothered to pay attention, and count the number of biblical sized storms, comets, meteors, earthquakes, volcano's, tsunami's, sinkholes, epidemics, revolts,  TORNADO'S, FLOODS, FIRESTORMS, that have occurred, with a continuous ramping of frequency and intensity since 2011, wow.

I have always been a believer, Christ has always been my role model, thanks to two awesome parents, who adopted me at 4, and loved me as their own...thanks, I know you both walk with Jesus.
It's easy for me to watch and smile in amazement and gratitude, as the wrath of God brings justice to those who have metted out such pain and evil since braking Christ on that unholy cross, I still cry after all these lifetimes of pain and joy, I wouldn't change a minute of the past, who am I to judge, I only wish to see, feel, and pass on the beauty that overshadows all in this most amazing of places.

The years of anguish, watching, fighting against, always losing, (not always) but to see and suffer the consequences of the corruption, the greedy arrogance, sorry but it makes me happy to know that my personal beliefs have be validated, THANK YOU LORD RAY EL. THANK YOU JESUS. By any name you are and will always be the Captain of my ship. Thru you I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment