Translate

Friday, April 19, 2013

Cold steel, heating up...

Cold steel, heating up,
gentle strings, sing for me.
Help me through these winter nights, long and empty, yet for these strings that tie me to now, wrapping me lightly, holding me down, tightly to a moving ground.

What shall I find, to cut myself free. Oh handsome Angel, what is it I see, taking me, into the minds of our fathers, the forest of never a sound, come strings, let us find the last oak tree, that lonesome surviver, last of his kind. In exile, so silent, on this great holy mound. A gentle soul, so olden and proud, countless suns he's weathered, the star storms of time.

Takahashi's lost song of lament...
2-8-1977

Wow,  stumbled onto this song I wrote 36 years ago, back then I thought that I would never get over this parting. The first of three ex wives....before the births of my two sons, and ex 2 & 3, Guess I got over it, but that promise of greatness, I can still remember the joy of that promise, I still seek that greatness, only now I look within, (women? What can you do, I tryed) true joy can only come from the heart. Thank you for the time we shared Ms Kim. You were and always will be one of a kind, to the future, we will, meet again my love...!!! I have followed you through time, so many lifetimes, so many endings, time after time,

No comments:

Post a Comment