Translate

Sunday, July 15, 2012

sunspots2

wow the monsoons are back babe, time to patch the truck tubes, stock up on water, and brush up on my Spanish. 3 inches in Wickenburg, that's a lot of rainwater or a cowboy in a big truck. Those of you, just finishing your Saturday yard work, my sympathies, a hole Lotta wind, and debris, wet times in the desert.


I've watched the solar reports, daily for the last three months, and OMG, holy crap on a stick, it's highly unusual, to say the least, and what appears to be the official policy. complete lack of any thing proactive, just a little, oh, by the way, your cell phone might not work, or sorry your computer fired fireworks just all went up at once, no worries, be happy, HOLY CRAP ON A STICK,
Well hope you had as much fun as I did, love these desert storms, gets the juices flowing, like the gushing floods, aiiiiieeeeeeee, to MEXICO, ogntempe...out, much love 2012,be chill be here now....
Music drives my soul,
imagination turns the wheels,
the destination remains, unimportant...
chucky takahashi 2.27.2011

YEAR IN REVIEW 2012-2013
HOLY Pope on a rope...this is before discovering the Kill Shot Scenario, now that I understand the government's view of the future and the number of "Kill Shots" that have just missed us in last couple months, my my my, I can see the need to be prepared, but what if they are wrong, there is more at work here that is obvious...Keep the Faith....it's a powerful thing...FAITH
http://youtu.be/mDc4AcnXm8Q
Link to "Kill Shot"
FEMA's biggest fear...a direct Solar EMP

"No Fear"

No comments:

Post a Comment