Translate

Saturday, July 28, 2012

HOT TITS, REFRYED BRAINS AND HOT TAMALES

That's right, I said it and I'll say it again, the SUN has gone mad, mad I tell ya! Oh ya, my tits are hot too. And I hope yours are hot as well! But back to the weather. The outlook for the immediate future is a short solar down cycle, as the last series of major activity dies down, it looks to be building another chain of storms, I think the worst will hit us around November this year, but could come sooner than later Nows the time to hit the beach, no telling what might wash up on shore, in the next few months!

Something that has really grabbed my interest, is the double heliosphere that seems to be shielding us from the bulk of the solar onslaught that has been bombarding us of late. Very strange, almost a miracle when you think of what could be happening to our planet without the second, mystery sphere. I have yet to see a plausible explanation for this, solar winds...really, Now that's some funky science. Oh, now my brain hurts. I've just got to get out of the sun, later, see you long time, by by.  

No comments:

Post a Comment